Import data from files

Hello,
I’m new to ralph. Is it possible to import data from files like csv, … ?

I had tried to do that in xls,xlsx,csv.
It worked fine.:no_mouth:

I was just looking how to do that, but not at the good place.
Found it. Very simple !!!

I am trying to import a .csv file to add virtual machine, but i get this error:
Numero linea: 1 - BaseObject matching query does not exist.

OrderedDict([(‘baseobject_ptr’, ‘845’), (‘id’, ‘845’), (‘created’, ‘2020-06-11 15:35:22’), (‘modified’, ‘2020-06-11 15:35:22’), (‘content_type’, ‘17’), (‘parent’, ‘823’), (‘remarks’, ‘’), (‘service_env’, ‘821’), (‘configuration_path’, ‘’), (‘status’, ‘2’), (‘type’, ‘3’), (‘hostname’, ‘qdb-02-prod’), (‘sn’, ‘’), (‘cluster’, ‘’), (‘tags’, ‘’)])

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/ralph/ralph-core/lib/python3.6/site-packages/import_export/resources.py”, line 374, in import_data
self.import_obj(instance, row, real_dry_run)
File “/opt/ralph/ralph-core/lib/python3.6/site-packages/import_export/resources.py”, line 238, in import_obj
self.import_field(field, obj, data)
ralph.assets.models.base.DoesNotExist: BaseObject matching query does not exist.

can someone help me?

Hello eneryone, i tried to import users (my customers) via xlsx but I always have this error : << TypeError encountred while trying to read file: ‘generator’ object is not subscriptable >>
I use the same format as the export (I used it as a template).
I tried with the raw exported file and it’s same…
Help please

Hello,
When I import CSV files the command works.
However when I import JSON files, the command works but it imports no data.
Example:

Help me please. Thank

Hello,
i try to import csv file and i get this error:
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘IntelliJ_IDEA_’
but in the csv file the colonne is “texte” (string) not int, i d’ont understend why is try to convert, and how to do for not convert.
Thanks.

Hello,
Maybe the ‘baseobject_ptr’ not existe in the table, i think you need to ty to change the name whit the options ralph give you for the name.